Move OST to another location
To set the ForceOSTPath registry entry in order to change the location of the .ost file,follow these steps:
Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
Locate and then select the following registry subkey:
(16.0 = Office 2016, Office 365 and Office 2019, 15.0 = Office 2013).
Right-click Outlook, select New, and then click Expandable String Value.
Right-click ForceOSTPath, and then click Modify.
In the Value data box, type the full path of where you want to store the .ost file (such as D:\MyOST), and then click OK.
On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.
- Connect to Office 365 with PowerShell
- Silent update Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Add Microsoft Photos app to Server 2019
- Enable NFS client in Windows 10
- Clear Outlook filter for all folders
- Find and delete all snapshots
- Download & Update Simplex
- Disable shared mailbox caching OST
- Cleanup space in CertLog folder
- Ookla Speedtest server install
- Flush DNS cache FRITZ!Box
- Manual update FreeNAS
- Flash LSI SAS 9207-8I HBA to IT mode
- Asus ZenWiFi LED color status
- Disable password save for OpenVPN GUI
- Enable Windows Autologon
- VisiQuick installation Azure SQL
- Tasmota Gosund SP111
- Export eventlog to csv
- Remove and Reinstall all USB Devices
- Disable ZorgMail Veilig Verzenden Add-In
- Resize VHD and Extend Volume
- Entra ID Authentication in Navision
- Upgrade Windows from Home to Pro
- Generate Random Passwords
- Enable SMB1 Protocol
- Zip files with exclusions
- Windows Product Keys
- Enable Temporary Access Pass
- Find 10 largest files