Disclaimer with Exchange 2010
- Open the Exchange Management Console.
- In Organization Configuration select Hub Transport and then select the Transport Rules tab.
- In the Actions Pane click New Transport Rule.
- Name your rule and optionally add a Comment.
- Press Next.
- On the Conditions screen select the following 2 conditions;
– from users that are inside or outside the organization
– sent to users that are inside or outside the organization, or partners
- In the bottom pane, modify the conditions so that they read;
– from users that are Inside the organization
– sent to users that are outside the organization
- Press Next.
- In the Actions screen select the action;
– append disclaimer text and fall back to action if unable to apply.
- In the bottom pane you can modify the conditions to your preference.
- Click on disclaimer text to insert your default disclaimer text and add variables to include user information. You can use up to 5000 characters
- Once done, press Next twice.
- On the Create Rule screen you’ll see the PowerShell command that will be executed when clicking the New button.
- Clicking Finish will close the New Transport Rule dialog.
You can use the following variables in your disclaimer text. When using them, place them between %% characters. Example: %%DisplayName%%
- Unload local firewall policy
- SSH port forwarding
- Set or change pagefile.sys
- Check USB bootdisk file system
- Asus ZenWiFi LED color status
- Create zip using PowerShell
- Remove printer
- Take ownership of folder and content
- shell:startup location
- Outlook signature location
- Bypass TPM and Secure Boot check
- Check Windows uptime
- Start Intune MDM sync from PowerShell
- Enable Insiders Dev Channel
- Enable Classic Explorer
- Cleanup space in CertLog folder
- Disable shared mailbox caching OST
- Enable NFS client in Windows 10
- Manual update FreeNAS
- Ookla Speedtest server install
- Flush DNS cache FRITZ!Box
- VLAN en VPI/VCI per provider
- Flash LSI SAS 9207-8I HBA to IT mode
- SSL for Nextcloud plugin
- Exchange autodiscover SRV record
- Find and delete all snapshots
- Renew SSL for Nextcloud
- Update VMware ESXi using Putty
- 0x8024401F installing .NET Framework
- Slow sessions in Computer Management