Close All Open Files
Command to close all open files for: Computer Management > Shared Folders > Open Files
The command works by passing the file ID elements from the list produced by the net files command to the action argument of the for command, net files file ID /close. When you use the iterative substitution (%a in this case) as part of a batch file, the substitution needs to be %%a.
For the batch file version of the command, use the following syntax:
In both cases, this command will appear to return an error because the last line of output from net files is “The Command Completed Successfully” and there is no file ID denoted as “The”.
Note: The Server Service must be running in order for this command to work.
- Cleanup space in CertLog folder
- Disable shared mailbox caching OST
- Manual update FreeNAS
- Ookla Speedtest server install
- Flush DNS cache FRITZ!Box
- Enable NFS client in Windows 10
- SSL for Nextcloud plugin
- VLAN en VPI/VCI Instellingen per provider
- Flash LSI SAS 9207-8I HBA to IT mode
- Exchange autodiscover SRV record