ATI underscan and overscan without CCC
Open regedit and go to:
In there, there’ll be some keys looking like this:
Look for keys that begin with DALR6 DFPXXXXxYYYYx0xFF
XXXX= Horizontal resolution
YYYY= Vertical resolution
FF= Display frequency
Click on the key matching the screen resolution and frequency you want to remove the borders of.
A lot of the key will consist of “00”, but there’ll be a few non-00 entries. Change all of these to 00.
There may be two subfolders, 0000 and 0001, containing mirrors of the same keys. When you change a key in one subfolder, it will also change in the other.
- Cleanup space in CertLog folder
- Disable shared mailbox caching OST
- Manual update FreeNAS
- Ookla Speedtest server install
- Flush DNS cache FRITZ!Box
- Enable NFS client in Windows 10
- SSL for Nextcloud plugin
- VLAN en VPI/VCI Instellingen per provider
- Flash LSI SAS 9207-8I HBA to IT mode
- Exchange autodiscover SRV record