The User Profile Service failed the logon
If you only have one profile on your computer use this:
F8 > Save mode > Log in
Start > Run > Regedit
Locate SID starting with S-1-5
Check each S-1-5 SID and locate the ProfileImagePath. Double-click to make sure that this is the user account profile with error.
- Right-click the folder without .bak, and then click Rename. Type .old, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click the folder that is named .bak, and then click Rename. Remove .bak at the end of the folder name, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click the folder that is named .old, and then click Rename. Change the .old to .bak, and then press ENTER.
- Now click the folder without .bak in the details pane (to the right, double-click RefCount, type 0, and then click OK.
- Click the folder without .bak, in the details pane, double-click State, type 0, and then click OK.
Close Registry Editor, and reboot. Now you can log in with your account.
If the fix was not successful, you can change to another profile:
Save mode > Create new profile > Add to Administrators group > Reboot