The User Profile Service failed the logon
If you only have one profile on your computer use this:
F8 > Save mode > Log in
Start > Run > Regedit
Locate SID starting with S-1-5
Check each S-1-5 SID and locate the ProfileImagePath. Double-click to make sure that this is the user account profile with error.
- Right-click the folder without .bak, and then click Rename. Type .old, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click the folder that is named .bak, and then click Rename. Remove .bak at the end of the folder name, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click the folder that is named .old, and then click Rename. Change the .old to .bak, and then press ENTER.
- Now click the folder without .bak in the details pane (to the right, double-click RefCount, type 0, and then click OK.
- Click the folder without .bak, in the details pane, double-click State, type 0, and then click OK.
Close Registry Editor, and reboot. Now you can log in with your account.
If the fix was not successful, you can change to another profile:
Save mode > Create new profile > Add to Administrators group > Reboot
- Disable 260 character path length limit
- Get Windows Product Key
- Extract ISO with 7-Zip
- Windows ISO and product activation keys
- Set default printer
- Switch from Alias to Shared Mailbox
- Uninstall FortiClient
- Delete files older than 30 days
- MS SQL missing from IASO back-up
- Manually install Hyper-V Integration Tools
- Shared printer error 0x0000011b
- Show networkshares of all users
- Download driver and install printer
- ADB Wi-Fi Wear OS
- Install APK on Wear OS
- Enable NFS client in Windows 10
- Disable shared mailbox caching OST
- Cleanup space in CertLog folder
- Manual update FreeNAS
- Ookla Speedtest server install
- Flush DNS cache FRITZ!Box
- Find and delete all snapshots
- Add Microsoft Photos app to Server 2019
- VLAN en VPI/VCI per provider
- Clear Outlook filter for all folders
- Flash LSI SAS 9207-8I HBA to IT mode
- Exchange autodiscover SRV record
- SSL for Nextcloud plugin
- Update VMware ESXi using Putty
- Disable password save for OpenVPN GUI